COVID-19 Coronavirus is a kind of virus. There are many various kinds and a few cause diseases Corona Virus COVID-19. A newly identified type has caused a recent outbreak of respiratory disease now called Corona Virus COVID-19.
There is a variety of a unique coronavirus which is wreaking havoc on the town of Wuhan located within the Hubei province of China. The outbreak of the virus began early in December of 2019 and has continued to spread. The people who were the first ones to become infected were all related to the South China Seafood Wholesale Market which has been closed ever since.
Over 20 countries have reported cases, including Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, South Korea, Taiwan, Germany, Vietnam, Australia, France, us, India, the UK, etc. and lots of other countries have found out screening centers for the people coming from China.
About Corona Virus COVID-19
- Coronavirus is common in numerous animals. Rarely, an animal coronavirus can infect humans.
- There are many various types of coronavirus. A number of them can cause colds or other mild respiratory (nose, throat, lung) illnesses.
- Other coronavirus can cause more serious diseases, including severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and therefore the Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS).
- Coronavirus is named according to their appearance: Under the microscope, the viruses seem like they’re covered with pointed structures that surround them type of a corona, or crown.
When to hunt Medical Attention
If you develop any of those emergency warning signs* for COVID-19 get medical attention immediately:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure within the chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face
- This list isn’t all inclusive. Please consult your medical provider for the other symptoms that are severe or concerning to you.
How do I protect myself from Corona Virus COVID-19?
The best thing is regular hand washing, preferably with soap and water visit the website.
Coronavirus spreads when an infected person coughs or sneezes small droplets – full of the virus – into the air. These are often breathed in, or cause an infection if you touch a surface they need to be landed on, then your eyes, nose or mouth.
So, coughing and sneezing into tissues, not touching your face with hands, and avoiding close contact with infected people are important.
People are going to be most infectious once they have symptoms, but some may spread the virus even before they’re sick.
Face masks don’t provide effective protection, consistent with doctors. However, the WHO is re-examining whether the general public might benefit from using them.
As the coronavirus continues to form the news, a number of untruths have surrounded the subject. During this special feature, we address a number of these myths and conspiracies.
- Spraying chlorine or alcohol on skin kills viruses within the body
- Children cannot catch COVID-19
- Everyone with COVID-19 dies
- Cats and dogs spread coronavirus
- Home remedies can cure and protect against COVID-19 Hand dryers kill coronavirus
- The virus will die out when temperatures rise within the spring
- Flu and pneumonia vaccines protect against COVID-19
At this point, there are not any specific vaccines or treatments for COVID-19. However, there are many clinical trials evaluating potential treatments. WHO will still provide updated information as soon as clinical findings become available.